Photo: Aidan Simons <a href="http://www.thepilgrims.org.uk/" target="new" class="link">Pilgrimage Pages</a>

Photo: Aidan Simons Pilgrimage Pages

Used by permission

Church of St Nicholas

Church of England (Anglican)

Combe St Nicholas, Somerset

England UK

This church, the third on the site, was consecrated in 1239. Major alteration took place in the mid 1400s when the north and south aisles were added, the nave arcade, rood screen, and two external turrets.

Photo: Aidan Simons <a href="http://www.thepilgrims.org.uk/" target="new" class="link">Pilgrimage Pages</a>
Photos: Aidan Simons <a href="http://www.thepilgrims.org.uk/" target="new" class="link">Pilgrimage Pages</a>
Below: cushion<br />Photos: Aidan Simons <a href="http://www.thepilgrims.org.uk/" target="new" class="link">Pilgrimage Pages</a>
The Millennium St Nicholas window depicts 3 boys from the legend of the tub, they hold bags of gold from the dowry story, ship and sailors, and herbs, lavender, and rose for perfuners
St Nicholas is part of the Cloverleaf Parish with St Mary the Virgin,Wambrook, and St Andrew, Whitestaunton.
Saxon font, ca 970, there is also a 15th century stone font