Church of Agios Nikolaos Ragavas
The church was built in the 11th century and rebuilt in the 1700s. It was the first church in Athens to have a bell tower following the Greek Revolution, when bells were again allowed after the end of Ottoman rule. The bell first rang in 1833 and rings each year on Greek National Day.
Click each picture to enlarge