St. Nicholas of Myra Eastern Catholic Church
[Byzantine Catholic (Ruthenian)]
Yonkers, New York
First meeting in Public School Number 7, fifteen families organized a Greek Catholic parish in 1887. It was incorporated as the Hungarian Slovonic Greek Catholic Church of St. Nicholas of Myra, Yonkers, New York, in 1891. A church was built and blessed in 1892. It was the oldest house of worship in continuous use in the Metropolia. However in 2010 the congregation joined its daughter church in White Plains and the Yonkers church was closed.
Click each picture to enlarge