Dress St. Nicholas
Make a simple St. Nicholas! The cutting is a little fiddly, so this really isn't for young children.
Materials & Equipment
• Print PDF pattern for each person
• Markers, crayons or colored pencils
• Glue stick or roll-on dry adhesive
• Color pattern pieces as desired
• Cut pieces out (it may be easier to cut through the hair to cut out face space, as it doesn't matter when the piece is glued down)
• Glue pieces onto body: cloak first, beard next, then miter
• Draw eyes and nose on face
From A Circle of Saints: Stories and Activities for Children Ages 4–8 by Anne Neuberger, © 2009, Twenty-third Publications, New London, Connecticut. Used by permission.
Stories and activities organized by season: Advent, Christmas and early winter; Ordinary Time and mid-winter; Lent, Easter, Pentecost and spring; Ordinary Time and summer; Ordinary Time and autumn. There are six saints for each season, each with a story and suggestions for activities, food, decorations and prayer.
Purchase from amazon.com, amazon.ca or amazon.uk.