www.stnicholascenter.org is continually growing. Here is the 2013 list of articles and additions to established pages, such as ideas for families, for example. *
Additions to the Gallery, Church Gazetteer, Events (Visits from St. Nicholas), and Museum and Gallery listings are not included in these results.
Duplicate results indicate an article is on more than one page.
Please send your ideas and other information so we can continue to enrich the site.
*This isn't a guarantee, as some additions may have missed being properly coded—and there are also just a few that were added late in the season last year.
- "Saint Nicholas" Comes in Many Languages
- Advent in the Home
- Article: Alan Rudnick, Can Jesus and Santa Get Along?
- Article: Frankovich, Yes, Virginia, there was a Santa Claus
- Article: Kerry Trotter, St. Nicholas, Santa and the Elf on the Shelf
- Article: Lawrence Farley, The Real St. Nicholas
- Article: Nicolas Mabin, Myra in Lycia: Church of St. Nicholas,in honour of Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker
- Article: Peter Enns, St. Nicholas: what can I say
- Benjamin Britten: Saint Nicolas, Op. 42 Audio
- Britten Program Notes: Brian Law
- Britten Program Notes: Ken Meter
- Christmas in the Home--All 12 Days
- Church Year Resources
- Digital Media
- Eastern and Western Christians United Like Brothers in St. Nicholas by Aristides Panotis
- Easy Cut-and-Paste St. Nicholas
- Epiphany in the Home
- Evolution of Zwarte Piet
- Father Christmas
- First Aid From St. Nicholas
- Interactive Sight Word Reader: Here is St. Nicholas
- Interactive St. Nicholas Storytelling
- Interview: Adam English
- Interview: Metropolitan Hilarion: St. Nicholas, Santa Claus, and the Nativity
- Lesson plan: Virtues in Practice, Generosity