Rice Krispie Lamb
Here is a quick and easy lamb for Easter! All you need is a lamb mold and rice krispie treats.
6 tablespoons regular margarine or butter
6 cups miniature marshmallows
7½ cups rice krispie cereal
Jelly beans or button candies for eyes and mouth
Coconut and green food color for grass, if desired
1. Spray lamb mold with cooking spray.
2. Place rice krispies in large bowl.
3. Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan, add marshmallows, cook stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted and mixture is syrupy.
4. Pour marshmallow mixture into rice krispies, stir with spatula until evenly mixed.
5. Press warm mixture firmly into mold, being sure to completely fill the head and ears (buttered fingers will keep from sticking). Both halves should be well-filled.
6. Press halves together firmly; if they don't quite meet that is okay.
7. Chill at least two hours.
8. Remove mold, stand up, add candy eyes and mouth.
9. If grass is desired, put a small amount of coconut in a bowl with 2 drops of green food coloring; toss until evenly colored.