St Nicholas


[St Nicholas' Parish Rooms]
Warwick, England


This building was originally St Nicholas' Parish Rooms, as shown on an 1887 map. It was identified as "Parish Room" in 1905 and just as "Hall" in 1952. It is now known as the Baptist Church Hall, Gerrard Street. The history makes clear why there is a St. Nicholas statue on the building.

Other views here and here.