St. Nicholas at Wade, Kent England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
The church has been a landmark for shipping, located in the village near the ford (or wading-place) on the River Wantsum, that used to separate the Isle of Thanet from Kent. First a chapel of ease, it became a parish church in 1294. The village of Sarre became part of the parish in the 16th century. The building is from the 12th century, the tower added in the 14th.