Leckford, Hampshire England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
The church is thought to date from the 13th century, with the nave rebuilt in the 16th. The oak bell turret and bell-frame were built in 1934 and house a ring of five bells. The church has a Jacobean pulpit, Norman font, 16th century Italian choir stalls, and an early stone altar.