Rochester, Kent England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
Built adjacent to Rochester Cathedral in 1421 to provide a place of worship for the people of Rochester as the monks were contentious about use of the Cathedral. Requirements: not larger than the Theological College, a tower with three bells, and no porch. Rebuilding in 1624 added a porch which was enlarged in the late 1880s. The church was closed in 1964 and is now used for diocesan administrative offices, maintaining a Chapel of Ease. The bells were transferred to St Michael, Kingsnorth.