Burnaby, British Columbia Canada
[Anglican Church of Canada]
Formed as a mission parish in 1911, a church was built in 1912, a parish hall added in the 1920s, and the mortgage burned in 1951. The building was enlarged in 1961 and the parish incorporated in 1962. The building was sold in 2003 when St. Nicolas parish merged with Christ the King to form the new Parish of St. Timothy. It is now home to Burnaby Pacific Grace Church, a Chinese Mennonite Brethren Church.