Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia Canada
[Anglican Church of Canada]
St. Nicholas Church was built in 1890 to replace the 1843 St Johns that had burned down in 1888. A belfry was added in 1937. The congregation moved to the new multi-purpose St Nicholas in Westwood Hills in 2004. The church is now used by the St. Gabriel Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahido Church of Halifax.