Grindale, Yorkshire England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
The history of the church goes back to at least the early 12th century and has been continuous except for several periods when the building seems to have fallen into disrepair. The present church, built in 1874, incorporates the medieval chancel arch. The church formed a new parish with Sewerby in the mid-1800s and is now part of the Burton Fleming Benefice with Burton Fleming St Cuthbert, Fordon, and Wold Newton. Regular weekly services are held in Grindale, with the exception of some 5th Sundays.