St Nicholas Church Centre is part of the Parish of Bedhampton, with St Thomas in Old Bedhampton. The parish purchased two Nissen Huts in 1947 for parish meeting rooms. As the area grew, larger space was needed and a new hall built in 1958. It has a stage at the west end and sanctuary in the east with sliding doors to close it off when the hall is used for secular purposes. The hall was called St Thomas Church Hall & the Sanctuary of St Nicholas until 1997 when it was changed to St Nicholas Church Centre. The Centre provides worship in the centre of the parish and space for community use.