East Chaldon, Dorset England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
Originally two parishes, both dedicated to St Nicholas, Chaldon Herring (or East Chaldon) and Chaldon Boys (now West Chaldon) were united in 1446. The present Chaldon Herring church dates from the 15th century with part of the north wall and tower from the 14th. The parish was united with Winfrith Newburgh in 1917 and, is part of the Lulworth Benefice with East and West Lulworth.