Chapel of St. Roque & St. Nicholas

Attard Malta

Roman Catholic

The chapel was built in the aftermath of the plague, 1676, when churches and chapels were renovated or built in thanksgiving for deliverance from the epidemic. The chapel is now known as St Roque, and more popularly, as the Church of St Anne because of the picture inside. It is now a centre for Christian education.