Bad Gastein Austria
The church was established in 1389 and is the oldest buuilding in the Gastein valley. It is almost unchanged since the middle ages. The high altar and altar painting of St Nicholas between statues of St. Martin and St Ulrich, were created in 1755. In the early 1950s extensive interior restoration which moved the side altars to open up the old frescoes. The Bad Gastein Rotary has undertaken the current restoration.