Valletta (Tal-Erwieh) Malta
Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic, Serbian Orthodox
The church was built in 1569 as a Greek Catholic Byzantine Rite parish. In 1639 the parish priest conceded its use to the Sodality of the Holy Souls, who rebuilt the building. It is now commonly known as both St. Nicholas or the Church of All Souls in Purgatory. Severely damaged during World War II, it was repaired by 1951. Returned to Greek Catholics in 2014, services are held for both Roman Catholic and Romanian and Serbian Orthodox.