Evangelical Free Church
Though named the Chapel of the Holy Spirit, it has been known as Sint Nicolaaskapel. The tower, added to the original 1300s chapel in 1522, retains remnants of that original chapel. The chapel, but not the tower, was demolished in 1835 to be replaced by a meat market. However, the building was brought back into use by religious groups in the 1800s: a Walloon church, a temporary Reformed church, a Lutheran church, and finally a nursery school of the Gereformeerde Kerk. Occupants continued to change until 1987 when it became an Evangelical Free Church.