Tserkva of St. Nicholas

Bodruzal Slovakia

Greek Catholic (Byzantine)

The three-part log church was built in 1658, with three towers. It was restored with the help of the U.S. Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad, and blessed by the Bishop of Presov in 2003. Wall paintings, the iconostas and icons are from the 18th century. The church was named to UNESCO's World Heritage List in 2008.

More pictures