St. Nicholas Church

Arlamowska Wola /Arlamow Poland

[Ukrainian Greek Catholic]

A masonry church was built in 1914, replacing a wooden one from 1768. Population in 1939 was 1,100 people: 1,075 Ukrainians, 10 Poles, and 15 Jews. In May 1947 216 Polish citizens of Ukrainian nationality were deported. All residents were removed and the church was destroyed after World War II.