Parish of St. Mary & St. Nicholas

Compton, Berkshire England UK

Church of England (Anglican)

Church Website

A church has likely stood on this site since before the Norman conquest. The present font dates from the mid-12th century. The tower was made taller in the early 17th century. The building was declared unsafe in 1849 and the entire east part of the church was rebuilt copying the original style and reusing materials.