Knisja ta' San Nikola—Chapel of St. Nicholas

Gharghur / Gargur Malta

Roman Catholic

The church was first built in the 15th century, but was closed along with a number of other rural churches in 1575. Rebuilt in 1656 and returned to use. After being used to store church furnishings, it was restored in 2005 and is used for Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.