Crkva Sv. Nikole

Brod Moravice Croatia

Roman Catholic

The church, one of the oldest in the region, is slightly elevated in the center of the village. Built in 1434, it was extensively reconstructed in 1834. The defensive tower, built in the late 1500s to protect the area from Turks, has three levels with moveable wooden stairs and rifle openings. It was converted to a bell tower in the 1800s.