Church of St. Nicholas

Brooksby, Saskatchewan Canada

Byzantine Catholic (Ukrainian)

The church, built in 1912, is five miles south-east of Brooksby. The iconostas was imported from Halychyna (Galicia) in 1925 and painted by P. Lypynsky of Edmonton. The church has electicity and central oil heating. Ukrainian settlers came to the area in 1904. This parish is under the pastoral charge of Melfort.