Maybridge, Saskatchewan Canada
Byzantine Catholic (Ukrainian)The first parish church was built on this site in 1918. After fire destroyed it in 1940, the present building was constructed in 1944. Seating forty people, it is lighted by candles and heated by a wood-burning heater. Ukrainian settlers came to the area in 1908. The parish is under the pastoral charge of Arran.