Built by Franciscans in 1591, this is the only church in the region with a freestanding tower. The pilgrimage complex still has much of the original architecture. The upper facade was added in 1736 and a Baroque altar and ceiling were also added during the 18th century. The site, listed on the 100 most endangered sites in 2006, needs to have the roof, tower, and choir stabilized. Funds, of course, are the pressing need.