Argentan, Normandie France
[Roman Catholic]Built at the end of the 11th century, the chapel belonged to the castle. The oak retable is from the 1700s and was originally in the Pommainville church. The chapel was taken over by the state in 1690 and was used as a garage and storeroom. Badly damaged in World War II, it was nearly demolished. After restoration, it served as the public library until 1994 when it became the tourist office.