Torbay, Newfoundland Canada
Anglican Church of CanadaThis church was consecrated in 1926, replacing the original Saint Nicholas church from 100 years earlier. In 1923 the parish of Pouch Cove and Torbay was formed to help the two churches finance a joint priest and rectory. In 2000 the Canadian Coast Guard donated the buoy bell from Lord’s Cove to the church after it was damaged in Hurricane Michael (electronic chimes are replacing traditional buoy bells). A 2.5 steel tower frame will house the bell.