St Nicholas Chapel—Seamen's Mission

Swansea, Glamorgan Wales UK

[Nondenominational]

The late Romanesque chapel was built down by the docks in 1886, serving seafarers until the 1919, when the New Cut Bridge Mission was built. City Council purchased the property in 1973 and it became a gallery in 1977. First known as Swansea Arts Workshop Gallery, it was renamed the Mission Gallery in 1998.