Fawley, Hampshire England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
A church has been on the site since at least AD 971; the present church was begun in 1170. It is believed the church was dedicated to Saint Nicholas, as it was the last visible church when sailing from Southampton. There have been many changes and additions through the 800 years the church has stood. A Saint Nicholas Chapel was dedicated in 1983.