Havant (Langstone), Hampshire England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
The chapel was built in 1869 by Henry Williams Jeans and his wife, Susan. It was not unusual at that time for large houses to have private chapels for morning prayers. However, this one seems to have had some missionary purpose and public worship, as it was "set apart for religious teaching" and seated 50 people. After Susan's death the Langstone Estate was sold, except the chapel. It continued as a Mission Chapel with regular services and added a Sunday school in the 1920s. Though never consecrated, it still has a weekly Communion service as part of the St. Faith, Havant, Parish. The St. Nicholas dedication is thought to be somewhat recent.