Cerkiew P.W. Sw. Mikolaja

Chelm Poland

[Greek Catholic/Orthodox]

The church, founded by the Uniate bishop, was built from 1711-1730 and rebuilt in the 19th century; it also served as the church of the Uniate theological seminary. After the Uniate church was dissolved, it served as an Orthodox church and is now home to the Department of Art of the Chelm Museum.