Romanian OrthodoxThe church was originally built in the latter 9th century. There have been several wooden churches on the site, this one, built in 1909, and named a historic monument is the most complete of the old churches. A new one has been built adjacently and the religious objects were moved to the new building. This old church still has wall paintings and a candelabra. Pillars and beams from the 1804 wooden church, named a monument in 1955, are found in the cemetery.