Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast Russia
Russian OrthodoxThe chapel was originally built in 1915 to commemorate 300 years of Romanov rule. It was destroyed in 1930 and replaced with a statue of a Komsomol member. The chapel was rebuilt in 1993. The chapel, a familiar symbol for Novosibirsk, is popular with newly wed couples who come to light a candle and pray.