Kidbrooke, London (Kent) England UK
Church of England (Anglican)
The church was built in 1953, forming an L with the church hall. Originally the daughter church of St James Parish, in 1985 it became part of the Kidbrooke Team Ministry, with St. James and Holy Spirit as sister churches. The team ministry ended in 2002 when it became the new parish church, St. Nicholas, Kidbrooke.