Evanston, Illinois USA
St. Nicholas Church, founded in 1887 by Luxembourgers, held services in German. The church has 20 stained glass windows from Innsbruck, Austria. Renovations in 2000 created an in-the-round chancel on a raised oak octagon. Masses are held in English and Spanish. The church now belongs to the unified parish of St. John XXIII with St. Mary Church.