Hlyniany / Glinyani, Ukraine
Greek Catholic (Byzantine)
The church was built in 1894. Ancient frescos, that were destroyed in 1962, reappeared spontaneously in the spring of 2006. The dean stated that there were similar miracles at the church in 1936 at the time of the church's 300th anniversary. At that time an ancient icon darkened over time, was also self-restored.