Sint-Niclaaskerk

Waterland-Oudeman
Sint-Laureins
, Flanders Belgium

Roman Catholic

This is the third St Nicholas church is this area. The first was lost to flooding in 1404 along with the entire village of Sint Nicolaes ter Varent. After land was reclaimed in the 1500s a new church was built and it was taken over by Protestants in 1657. This church was then built in 1774 and restored in the 1990s.