Church of St. Nicholas-the-Wonderworker

Hradec Králové Czech Republic

Greek Catholic (Byzantine)

The church was originally probably completed in 1605 in Habura, Eastern Slovakia. In 1740 it was sold to the village of Malá Polana and used by the Greek Catholic Church of St. Nicholas-the-Wonderworker until 915. It was damaged in the war and not restored until after 1918. In 1935 it was purchased and moved to the Jirásek's Gardens in Hradec Králové as a memorial to World War II soldiers. Reconstruction was finished in 2019 with the exterior covered with new shingles. The carefully renovated church has services every Sunday except the 2nd Sunday of the month.