Pipriac, Bretagne France
Roman CatholicDuring the 19th century the former 16th century church dedicated to Saint Amand was replaced with this one. The project went bankrupt as cost increased and there were disputes over responsibility. When finally dedicated in 1865, the walls were separating and the church was singing. Part of the tower was demolished and buttresses added to strengthen it. Bells were installed in 1877, the high altar in 1892, and the organ in 1895.