bChurch of the Translation of the Relics—of Saint Nicholas

Bijelo Brdo Croatia

Serbian Orthodox

The church, built in 1764 with an iconostasis painted in 1783, added a bell-tower 1809. During World War II the church was converted for Roman Catholic use (1941-45) and the iconostasis and other woodwork removed. A new iconostasis was installed when renovations were done after the war. The church was again damaged in 1991-93 during the Croatian war for independence.