This Church of St Nicholas ("Rajko's" or "Rajkova")was bequeathed to the Monastery of the Holy Angels in 1348. The church was in active service until being looted by Mahmud-pasha Busatlija in 1795. Then it was buried by floods and later restored in 1857. Two treasured icons, the Holy Virgin and Elijah, made up part of its treasure. In September 1999, it was mined with 20 explosive devices; five went off causing considerable damage. The church has since been a garbage dump and even a latrine. There are efforts for restoration.