Suifenhe, Heilongjiang China
[Russian Orthodox]Suifenhe was the last railway stop on the Sino-Russian border; the station was also known as the Frontier or Border Station. The original wooden church, built near the station in 1898, burned in 1908. A stone church was built in 1913, further from the station. In 1982 it was a municipal conference room. It is now a protected historic site. The Protestant Gospel Church uses the building.