Selo, Moravske Toplice Slovenia
Roman CatholicThe Romanesque church on the edge of the village, was probably built in the early 1200s. The church was rebuilt in 1845-46, replacing the apse with an entrance and belltower. The church was returned to the original form in 1956 and 1979. There are two layers of interior frescos: the Adoration of the Magi from the early 1300s and scenes from the Passion from the early 15th century. It is the best-known rotunda in Slovenia.