Chapelle Saint-Nicolas

Autelhaut (Arlon), Wallonia Belgium

Roman Catholic

The ancient church dates from the 10th century. The chapel was fortified, providing refuge to villagers, as it was surrounded by water on three sides. The chapel was reordered in 1876-77. The iron fountain in front of the church was used to bring water to the village in the second half of the 20th century.