St. Nicholas Church
Convent of St. Nicholas

Gorodok / Horodok Ukraine

Ukrainian Orthodox

The monastery was founded in the late 16th century and the St. Nicholas Church dates from 1740; the lower floor served as the monastery gate. From 1948 to 1990 the monastery was used as a sanatorium. It was transferred back to the church in 1991 and training began again that year.