Perryopolis, Pennsylvania USA
Byzantine Catholic (Ruthenian)When Slavs settled in this area, they walked up to 13 miles to worship in Leisenring. This parish was organized in 1911, dedicated to St. Nicholas in gratitude for the 1907 miracle at Darr Mine. The basement was finished in 1912 and used for services until Easter 1918 when the church was completed. It features mural and crystal chandelier from Czechoslovakia. A bell from Moscow is rung in unision by two people. The church is in the National Register of Historical Places.