Haibach ob der Donau Austria
Legend tells that in 1155 a member of the Imperial Court crossed the Danube here and was rescued by the people of Inzell. A wooden chapel built in gratitude. The bell is from 1655. After years of decay the church was restored in 1985. The church, now owned by Haibach ob der Donau, is part of the Haibach parish.