Catedraiat Mar Nqoula

Saida (Sidon) Lebanon

Greek Orthodox [Melkite Greek Catholic]

The church was first built in the 8th century on the spot where it is believed Saints Peter and Paul met in AD 58. Rebuilt in 1690, it was divided in 1819 into two sections: Orthodox and Melkite (Greek Catholic). Renovated in 1996, the Greek Orthodox section holds regular services; the Melkite section is closed.